North end of the Kingston and Pembroke Railway (K&P) and the K&P trail to Kingston. This end is also known as the Millennium Trail. The railway was completed by 1885. It was intended to go to Pembroke, but the Canada Central Railway had already made that link by 1876, so they joined ends here. The K&P was taken over by CPR in 1901, and began closing down in 1962 and closed completely in 1986 Looking SW.